Deluxing is the process of unpacking, inspecting, wiping down, repairing (if needed) and then blanket-wrapping product for the perfect protection, prior to loading and delivery. Nearly two thirds of FGO furniture deliveries are deluxed prior to the final mile delivery.
By carefully unpacking and inspecting furniture at the warehouse we can identify any potential damages and fix the problem before arriving to your customer’s location. This ensures the “perfect delivery” for your customer and will reduce your costs associated with on-site repairs and returns.
With everything that we do we want to make sure we get it right the first time because there is no second chance for a good first impression. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business grow.
Why work with FGO Logistics?
- On-site managers and performance metrics
- We have over 250 late model vehicles in our fleet
- Uniformed, bonded, trained and background checked drivers
- We value personal customer relationships highly
- FGO offers National coverage
- No downtime. We have backup trucks and drivers available
- Home Delivery
- White Glove Delivery
- Room of Choice
- Assembly and installation
- Customer service