Electronics Recycling & Green Initiatives
FGO Logistics is on board with our nation’s initiative to reduce electronic waste that contaminates our landfills. Presently FGO is part of the New York City initiative to provide bin drop off for over 25,000 locations in the boroughs. The bins are located in public housing where the tenants are required to separate electronic waste from mainstream garbage.
The scheduled bin pick-ups take place on a bi-weekly schedule with FGO trucks and are then brought to the NJ recycling center where they are sorted for further processing to remove precious metals and harmful environmental toxins. You can count on FGO to have the assets you need and familiarity with the recycling process of electronics.
With everything that we do we want to make sure we get it right the first time because there is no second chance for a good first impression. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business grow.
Why work with FGO Logistics?
- On-site managers and performance metrics
- We have over 350 late model vehicles in our fleet
- Uniformed, bonded, trained and background checked drivers
- We value personal customer relationships highly
- FGO offers National coverage
- No downtime. We have backup trucks and drivers available
- Specialized Delivery
- Dispatching and routing
- Customer service