Compensation: $60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Assistant Manager position provides support to home delivery services for a designated market region. Position is responsible for managing daily operations of motor carriers. In addition, the Assistant Manager maintains positive and ongoing relationship with external customer and is responsible for generating positive customer satisfaction.
- Manage contracted driver scheduling, and maintain positive relationship with motor carriers.
- Identify problem areas and offer solutions to improve operational efficiency of designated market.
- Oversee timely and accurate contractor settlements.
- Resolve property and merchandise claims quickly and fairly for all parties involved.
- Recruitment and retention of motor carriers
- Tracking and administration of any incentive programs to create excitement.
- Act as liaison between client, motor carriers, customers and FGO Logistics.
- Operate the business within budget guidelines. P&L Responsibility.
- 4 Year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule.
- Computer proficiency
- 2 years logistics 3rd party management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of DOT regulations a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize work load and manage time.
- Previous P&L experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Bilingual is a plus. Home Delivery experience is a plus
FGO Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to a background and drug screening.
About FGO Logistics:
Dear Future Partner,
On behalf of the entire FGO Logistics family I would like to thank you for this opportunity to tell you about our company. We offer a wide range of services including; Line Haul service, Warehousing, Consolidation, Distribution, In-Home White Glove delivery service and more... We are a steadily growing company because we live our values every day: Consistency - Accountability - Commitment - Respect